Friday, August 30, 2013

He seemed like such a nice bloke

The replies are heralding love for the suffering, only those who are there can give us the picture. Many have spoke of their faith, rich with a history of compassion. It is difficult work, but I heard they would do nothing else. For some nothing, but hands on wrestling with the plaguing issues give them peace, they must help, its in their soul.
This reminds me of comedian’s tale, but I have to share. I was searching Facebook for missionaries that were atheist and found them, but there a welcome was a picture of my favorite gecko saying he saved 10% for being unaffiliated with any religion. It was astounding, they had the character to own it, when many do not. I don’t know if I will ever locate some atheist missionaries, but I will let you know.
We are currently asking for input from Evangelist on making missionaries, I will share them as they come in. I learned that the United States is split on faith as well, and in some instances I am not sure of some organizations validity, not in work, but in spirit. Some of the mercy providers keep a low profile to enable smooth operation, there is conflict, but feeding the needy is vital.
Yes, it is an imperfect world, and luckily a few fed many.atheist

No comments:

Post a Comment